- -Bug Fix: Finding the path information after it was already set would add duplicate entries to the database that could cause problems
- -Added code to better detect multiple AC1 or AC2 clients already installed
- -Bug Fix: Typo would cause the same port to be used for each AC1 client
- -Updated the small AC2MC icons (Not all places where they are seen will be affected unless a reinstall is done from the .msi)
Just a small update.
- Added the option to start Decal when AC2MC starts
- -Bug Fix: UserSpecifiedPort was getting set to 0 in the AC1 Userpreferences.ini file
(This did not affect logging in to AC1 with AC2MC, but would affect trying to log in without it)
I noticed a few bugs in the previous release that didn’t show up in my initial testing. Hopefully I have taken care of those.
I was also able to get the AC1 options to work using Decal with the Dual Log option enabled.
- Enabled AC1 options
- Bug Fix: Not storing path information in the database correctly when no paths are known possibly causing issues with saving any information to the database
- Various other small bug fixes
- Minor updates to the database
Long overdue. (This is actually a couple of updates rolled into one.)
I attempted to add the ability to log into AC1 as well, but it looks like I will need a bit of help to get that to open more than one client at a time. For the moment the AC1 options are disabled.
Changes in 2.3.2
- Added Legendary buffs
- Updated Epics to new values
- Added Aura of the World
- Added Critical Damage Rating on armor to Iron/GraniteCalculator
- Added Damage Rating on clothing to Iron/Granite Calculator
- Added ability to save a Profile for the Iron/Granite Calculator
- Added an option to automatically fill out the Covenant Planner by pasting covenant armor ID information into the Planner
- Bug Fix: Charmed Smith checked state was not saving to the database
- Moved the location of the database from My Documents to AppData
- Added the Salvage Modifiers to the database
- Added the ability for future updates to be installed without uninstalling the previous version and downloading the new installer (hopefully)
- Minor Menu and appearance tweaks