- -Bug Fix: Finding the path information after it was already set would add duplicate entries to the database that could cause problems
- -Added code to better detect multiple AC1 or AC2 clients already installed
- -Bug Fix: Typo would cause the same port to be used for each AC1 client
- -Updated the small AC2MC icons (Not all places where they are seen will be affected unless a reinstall is done from the .msi)
Just a small update.
- Added the option to start Decal when AC2MC starts
- -Bug Fix: UserSpecifiedPort was getting set to 0 in the AC1 Userpreferences.ini file
(This did not affect logging in to AC1 with AC2MC, but would affect trying to log in without it)
I noticed a few bugs in the previous release that didn’t show up in my initial testing. Hopefully I have taken care of those.
I was also able to get the AC1 options to work using Decal with the Dual Log option enabled.
- Enabled AC1 options
- Bug Fix: Not storing path information in the database correctly when no paths are known possibly causing issues with saving any information to the database
- Various other small bug fixes
- Minor updates to the database
Long overdue. (This is actually a couple of updates rolled into one.)
I attempted to add the ability to log into AC1 as well, but it looks like I will need a bit of help to get that to open more than one client at a time. For the moment the AC1 options are disabled.
Asheron’s Call 2 MultiClient is a program that makes it easy to log into more than one Asheron’s Call 2 account at a time.
- Quickly and simply logs a user into the account they choose
- Makes it easy to log into more than one client at a time