Long overdue. (This is actually a couple of updates rolled into one.)
I attempted to add the ability to log into AC1 as well, but it looks like I will need a bit of help to get that to open more than one client at a time. For the moment the AC1 options are disabled.
- Added elevated prompt for automated update in case it’s needed
- Small update to the database
- Changed the layout of the About form
- Added a Changelog option to the help menu that will also show the first time the program is run after an update
- Bug Fix: Not properly storing path info if AC2 is not installed in the default location
- Bug Fix: Index Out of Range error on first log in when trying to log in to more than one account
- Bug Fix: Getting “All clients are currently in use.” message when clients should be available
-New Feature: Asheron’s Call 2 MultiClient can now log you in to both Asheron’s Call and Asheron’s Call 2
- -New Feature: You can now give your accounts nicknames (Option can be turned on or off)
If you have any problems please let me know.