Release - Silence 1.0.0 (beta)

Support, Comments, and Requests
Endy
Admin

Release - Silence 1.0.0 (beta)

Post by Endy » July 8th, 2012, 8:22 am

Silence is a simple to use chat managing plugin that helps to make reading chat a little easier. (Aka STFU ;) )

Features:

Unlimited Player Squelch List – squelch someone completely or just on certain chat channels
NPC Squelch List – squelch annoying NPC spam without affecting the interaction dialogue
Change Chat Channel Colors – make it easier to read the global chat channels by differentiating them by color
Filters – various chat filters for things like Bot Spam, Fail to Affect messages, Melee Evades, Magic Resists and more
XP and Luminance Per Kill – options to show how much xp and luminance you are getting per kill

Silence requires Decal 2.9.6.5 or above and .Net 2.0.

This is my first attempt at a Decal plugin and hopefully not the last, though I still have a lot to learn.

Comments, suggestions, and criticisms welcome. Visit http://the-unsane.com/silence/ for the full details and to download the plugin.
"Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole." -Mark from Garden State

Ujio Tanada
Probie

Re: Release - Silence 1.0.0 (beta)

Post by Ujio Tanada » August 16th, 2014, 12:35 am

This is a great plugin, it was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much, keep up the great work!

Endy
Admin

Re: Release - Silence 1.0.0 (beta)

Post by Endy » August 16th, 2014, 11:30 am

Thank you, glad you like it. :)
"Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole." -Mark from Garden State