Last February or March while waiting to figure out what, if anything, needed to be done about Pepper’s back leg, I noticed a lump that was next to her right front leg kind of right above what you could call her armpit. At first I thought it might be some sort of goose egg from all the slipping she was doing trying to run up the deck stairs in the middle of winter, but it never really went away.
At one of the trips to the vet I asked about it and was told that it was probably just a fatty tumor and that it was most likely nothing to worry about, but the vet did measure it and said to keep my eye on it if it changed. Since it didn’t seem to be bothering Pepper all that much, I left it at that.
Changes in 188.8.131.52:
- Tweaked the appearance of the Iron/Granite Calculator a bit
- Tweaked the formula for CB damage slightly
- Tweaked the formula for calculating Damage Rating and Critical Damage Rating
- Bug Fix: Shouldn’t be able to select both Decks of Cards because they share a timer
- Bug Fix: Selecting both Rabbit’s Foot and Graveyard Gem would give incorrect results
- Bug Fix: Code to calculate critical hit damage if CB selected not working as intended
- Bug Fix: Mistyped formula for calculating when CS is selected
- Bug Fix: Small calculation error when CS is selected (Different from above)
- Bug Fix: Non-capitalized letter for Sigil of Destruction 4 which would prevent it from being used in calculations
Changes in 184.108.40.206:
- New feature: Iron/Granite calculator – includes Rabbit’s Foot and Graveyard Gem as options
- New Feature: The ability to specify the exact workmanship of salvage you want to use
- Added Sigil of Fury to Buffs Tab
- Added a place to show the formulas I use for both Tinkering and Iron/Granite
- Bug Fix: When switching between tinkering skills, the drop-down box for choosing salvage doesn’t clear
- Bug Fix: Small tinkering calculator error
- Bug Fix: Non-capitalized letter for one of the salvages which would have made it impossible to use
There are two great new features with this release.
Changes in 220.127.116.11:
- Dedication Set has been updated with current values
I do not know when that change was made, but I updated my Tinkering Calculator as soon as I learned about it. As always, if you notice any other problems or have any suggestions, feel free to let me know.
I was holding off before giving another update on Pepper until a few things were more certain. After that, life got in the way a little bit.
These days Pepper is doing just great. I walk her fairly often and her leg may not be 100% better, but it’s close. In fact, her leg got so much better that surgery wasn’t even necessary. It was a pretty amazing recovery. Pepper is even back to playing ball. (Though, I do take it a little bit easier on her now.) With all the nice weather this summer, I was tempted to take her out in the backyard and throw the frisbee for her, but I think that might be a bit much.