Forum Change Over

Suggestions, Comments, or Questions about the Website or Forum

Forum Change Over

Post by Endy » August 4th, 2012, 9:08 pm  Post: 1

The forum has been changed over from Simple:Press to phpBB. If you notice any problems or have any issues, please let me know.

In the process of working on the change over, I not only migrated the memberships and posts from Simple:Press, I went ahead and migrated the memberships and posts from my old forum. For now, the archived posts from the old forum are only viewable to the members who were here at the time. (Trust me, they aren't that interesting and probably revolve around my drunken escapades of the time more than anything. :toothy: )

If the members from pre-November 2010 have problems logging in, they should go ahead and use the password send feature to get a new password. There may be issues with the differences in the auth system from vBulletin to phpBB3. If they don't have access to the email they used for their account or can't remember the email they used, let me know and I will get that fixed for you.

You can reach me at forumadmin -at- the-unsane -dot- com.
"Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole." -Mark from Garden State
Endy
Admin

Re: Forum Change Over

Post by Endy » August 6th, 2012, 12:55 pm  Post: 2

This forum can now be used with Tapatalk on your mobile device. :nodnod:
"Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole." -Mark from Garden State
Endy
Admin

Return to Suggestion Box