Changes in 2.3
- Added a Covenant Planner to help tinker Covenant armor
- Added the ability to save Tinkering Profiles for those people who have more than one tinkerer
- Added a column to the results of the Iron/Granite Calculator to show variance
- Minor Tweaks to the UI
- Added a separate selection for Blood Drinker VIII in the Iron/Granite Calculator based on whether it’s cast or found in loot
- Consolidated some of the help menus
- Cleaned up some of the code
- Bug Fix: PopUp button for Iron/Granite Calculator wasn’t working
Probably long overdue, but I finally added a Covenant Planner to my Tinkering Calculator. I also finally added the ability to save multiple profiles for those people who have more than one tinkerer. Most of the other changes were relatively minor.
As always, if you have any problems, comments, questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know.