Changes in 2.3.1
- Now when entering a text box, all current text will be selected
- Added option to turn off Automatically Check For Updates
- Added option to Check For Update manually
- Fixed issue with Covenant Planner Results showing above 2.0
I fixed the issue with the Covenant Planner where the Results would show the Protects going over 2.0 and I also made some other small changes.
Changes in 2.3
- Added a Covenant Planner to help tinker Covenant armor
- Added the ability to save Tinkering Profiles for those people who have more than one tinkerer
- Added a column to the results of the Iron/Granite Calculator to show variance
- Minor Tweaks to the UI
- Added a separate selection for Blood Drinker VIII in the Iron/Granite Calculator based on whether it’s cast or found in loot
- Consolidated some of the help menus
- Cleaned up some of the code
- Bug Fix: PopUp button for Iron/Granite Calculator wasn’t working
Probably long overdue, but I finally added a Covenant Planner to my Tinkering Calculator. I also finally added the ability to save multiple profiles for those people who have more than one tinkerer. Most of the other changes were relatively minor.
As always, if you have any problems, comments, questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know.
Not having been 100% happy with the Simple:Press forums to begin with, their decision to start charging for access to their support forums without warning was the last straw for me. I decided to go back to using reliable phpBB. There was just one glaringly big problem with that. There was no converter to go from Simple:Press to phpBB.
Despite searching all over, I couldn’t find one. The best I could find were some clunky workarounds or half solutions. These usually involved attempting o convert Simple:Press over to something else first and even the converters for that usually weren’t fully developed. Or they involved converting just the members from a WordPress site over to phpBB. I really wasn’t happy with any of the options that I came across.
A few weeks ago it appeared that someone tried to gain access to my account here. That led me to do some checking up on the security. One thing about WordPress I didn’t like when I installed it was that it didn’t give you an option to change your login name from admin. What’s the point of having a separate login and display name if everyone knows that the login name for the admin account is admin? I quickly remedied that situation only to find out that Simple:Press, the forum software I was using, was even worse about it. The link to your profile page actually used your login name instead of your display name!
Pepper has been doing great. Maybe not quite as much energy as she used to have, but she is almost 12 years old. I honestly didn’t think that after she injured her knee that she would be able to chase after her ball like she used. It may have taken awhile, but she did heal and her knee got strong enough for her to run around almost as well as she used.
Stairs have started to be a bit of an issue for her. I’m not sure if it’s because of her age or because of her injury. Probably a combination of both. That hasn’t stopped her from running full blast up the deck stairs when coming in from inside. It’s been making me nervous because she does have a tendency to slip on those stairs.