Changes in 220.127.116.11
- Added Cloaks to the Buffs Tab
- Added Jack of All Trades Augmentation to the Buffs Tab
- Added spell levels I-VI to Buffs
- Changed from using radio buttons for Buffs to drop down boxes
- Settings are now saved to an .xml file in the users Documents folder
- Bug Fix: Program didn’t throw an error when the Iron/Granite Submit button was pressed with the number of tinks not selected
- Changed the code for the Iron/Granite formulas to clean it up a bit and make it easier for any changes later
- Changed the way the Iron/Granite Results are displayed
- Fixed a typo in the pop up dialog if Minimum Damage was not entered
- Added a pop up button for the Iron/Granite Results so that the results can be compared side to side
I want to say thank you to Mina once again. His help with the math allowed me to greatly clean up the code and make things easier on me behind the scenes. I hope no one is too disappointed with the new way the Results are displayed on the Iron/Granite Tab.
I also added a pop up to the Iron/Granite Tab so that if for any reason you want to see multiple possibilities with one weapon or compare results of two or more weapons side by side, you can do that.
I’ve added the new aug and cloaks to the Buffs Tab. As usual, if there is anything else you feel should be there but isn’t, just let me know. I also added in level I-VI spells. More for the sake of completeness because most likely the tinkerers out there can at least cast level VII’s or else hit up a buffbot.
Settings are now saved in an .xml file stored in the users Documents folder. This does two things. First, hopefully now it will save settings when you uninstall an old version and reinstall a new version. Secondly, I can now start looking into saving the settings to different profiles since not everyone has their tinkering skills all on one tinkerer and thus their settings might be different.