Changes in 184.108.40.206:
- New feature: Iron/Granite calculator – includes Rabbit’s Foot and Graveyard Gem as options
- New Feature: The ability to specify the exact workmanship of salvage you want to use
- Added Sigil of Fury to Buffs Tab
- Added a place to show the formulas I use for both Tinkering and Iron/Granite
- Bug Fix: When switching between tinkering skills, the drop-down box for choosing salvage doesn’t clear
- Bug Fix: Small tinkering calculator error
- Bug Fix: Non-capitalized letter for one of the salvages which would have made it impossible to use
There are two great new features with this release.
The first is the Iron/Granite Calculator. I originally started working on adding it a couple of years ago. My limited C# skills kept me from getting far on it at the time. When I sat down to work on it last week, I was able to figure out the problems that had me stumped before. Not only did I get it working, but I was able to add in features that I have often seen people ask about. With this Calculator, you can select if you are going to be using the Rabbit’s Foot or Graveyard Gem. On top of that, you can also select from a number of other options that can affect damage output. The one thing that I haven’t added yet that I would like to include is Surge of Destruction. As soon as I know how to add that into the math, I’ll make sure it gets done.
The second new feature is probably long over due. One of the strong points of my Tinkering Calculator has been it’s ability to show tinks 1- 10 for all works of salvage all at once. The drawback to this was that it doesn’t use the exact workmanship of the salvage. This has been working fine because you can get a pretty good idea of what the percentage will be by looking at the next lower and higher workmanship of salvage, but I feel that it’s important to have the ability to check using a specific salvage workmanship. Just fill in the workmanship of the salvage and click on the right ‘Submit’ button and you will see tinks 1-10 for just that workmanship of salvage.
I also want to mention that I did add some Help menus that show the formulas I use for the calculators.
The rest of the changes made for this release were pretty basic. One bug that I knew about and a few that I found while going through the code.
If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to let me know.