Changes in 188.8.131.52
- Added Cloaks to the Buffs Tab
- Added Jack of All Trades Augmentation to the Buffs Tab
- Added spell levels I-VI to Buffs
- Changed from using radio buttons for Buffs to drop down boxes
- Settings are now saved to an .xml file in the users Documents folder
- Bug Fix: Program didn’t throw an error when the Iron/Granite Submit button was pressed with the number of tinks not selected
- Changed the code for the Iron/Granite formulas to clean it up a bit and make it easier for any changes later
- Changed the way the Iron/Granite Results are displayed
- Fixed a typo in the pop up dialog if Minimum Damage was not entered
- Added a pop up button for the Iron/Granite Results so that the results can be compared side to side
Last February or March while waiting to figure out what, if anything, needed to be done about Pepper’s back leg, I noticed a lump that was next to her right front leg kind of right above what you could call her armpit. At first I thought it might be some sort of goose egg from all the slipping she was doing trying to run up the deck stairs in the middle of winter, but it never really went away.
At one of the trips to the vet I asked about it and was told that it was probably just a fatty tumor and that it was most likely nothing to worry about, but the vet did measure it and said to keep my eye on it if it changed. Since it didn’t seem to be bothering Pepper all that much, I left it at that.