After a lot of time and multiple distractions, I finally sat down to update my Tinkering Calculator.
To be honest, I had started working on an update not long after the last release, but I was never fully happy with it and there was still a lot that I didn’t know how to do in C#.
This new version is much better and I am very pleased with it.
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- Added individual base tinkering skill level
- Once you set your base skill level for each skill, the calculator remembers them the next time you open the program
- Once you have selected your buffs on the Buffs Tab, those settings will be remembered the next time you open the program
- Added Gear Crafting to the list of skills
- Removed Silk from the list of salvage types since it no longer requires a skill check
- Added imbue salvages.
- Added more Armor Sets that affect tinkering skills
- Added Luminance abilities that affect tinkering skills
- Added a few more buffs
- You no longer need to click on a Calculate button to get your buffed skill, it’s done automatically