Welcome to the new and improved the-unsane.com. It has been many many years that I have planned on working on this website but I never had a clear idea of what it’s purpose should be. Well, now it has some direction.
Support for my Tinkering Calculator is provided through the forum however you must be registered to post there.
To leave your comments, suggestions, or questions you can either register, or you can even leave a comment without registering.
If you have any problems with any part of the website, you may also contact me at forumadmin -at- the-unsane -dot- com.
Changes in 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed a bug where the buffed skill was off by 1 point
- Fixed a bug with the math for buffed Magic Item Tinkering
I’m sure that anyone who reads this and has talked to me probably knows about my dog Pepper.
She is such a great dog and her favorite thing in the whole world is to fetch her ball. If you came into my home and threw a ball for her, you were her friend for life.
Last night when we were playing ball like we usually do, I heard her yelp and not her typical momentary yelp that she does when she’s not actually hurt. This was a yelp that I hadn’t heard from her before, but I knew right away that something was wrong.
After a lot of time and multiple distractions, I finally sat down to update my Tinkering Calculator.
To be honest, I had started working on an update not long after the last release, but I was never fully happy with it and there was still a lot that I didn’t know how to do in C#.
This new version is much better and I am very pleased with it.
Changes in 184.108.40.206:
- Added individual base tinkering skill level
- Once you set your base skill level for each skill, the calculator remembers them the next time you open the program
- Once you have selected your buffs on the Buffs Tab, those settings will be remembered the next time you open the program
- Added Gear Crafting to the list of skills
- Removed Silk from the list of salvage types since it no longer requires a skill check
- Added imbue salvages.
- Added more Armor Sets that affect tinkering skills
- Added Luminance abilities that affect tinkering skills
- Added a few more buffs
- You no longer need to click on a Calculate button to get your buffed skill, it’s done automatically